Searching and applying for scholarships is largely a self-help process. This web site provides information and resources to assist students on how to begin their search for scholarship opportunities. Typically, the Spring semester is the most opportune time to begin searching and applying for scholarships for the next academic year.
Options Users can find:
- Search the database of campus and external scholarships
- Filter campus opportunities by major, college, or individual offices
- Review scholarships requirements to make sure you qualify before applying
- Complete the General Application and apply for campus scholarships online (current AND prospective students)!
- Monitor submission of confidential recommendation letters and send reminder emails to references
- Check scholarship application statuses
- View scholarship offer/congratulatory letter and accept awards online
- Submit thank you letters online and recognize scholarship donors
- View FAQ on the General Application Page
Scholarship Opportunities Fall 2019
Financial Aid and Scholarships
All financial aid recipients who are awarded scholarships are required to report other resources to the financial aid office. Scholarship awards must be coordinated with the student's financial aid package.
The services provided by the Fellowships Office are complementary to the scholarship services the Office of Student Financial Aid provides. The Fellowship Advisor provides assistance in applying for nationally competitive fellowships, as well as system-wide awards offered by CSU. Applicants to fellowship and scholarship programs that require institutional nomination must apply through the Fellowships Office. (See Resources section)
Disclaimer: The Office of Student Financial Aid does not assume responsibility for changes in information. See current scholarship application for the most recent information. The Office of Student Financial Aid does not endorse scholarship search services that require a fee.